** Sign up below for Scooterjon’s monthly newsletter! Thanks for reading!
TEST YOUR MS KNOWLEDGE – Quiz from abovems.com
1. True or False: There is a medication that cures MS.
2. True or False: Medication is one component of many in creating an overall plan for your MS.
3. What part of the body does MS affect?
B. Optic nerve
C. Spinal cord
D. All of the above
4. The layer that protects our nerve fibers is called?
A. The nerve coat
B. The myelin protector
C. The myelin sheath
D. None of the above
5. How many people around the world have MS?
A. Fewer than 1 million
B. Between 1 to 2 million
C. Between 2 to 3 million
D. More than 3 million
6. What kind of disease is MS?
A. Infectious disease
D. Blood born
7. What does CIS stand for?
A. Clinically isolated syndrome
B. Cell infusion syndrome
C. Central immune system
D. Common isolated system
8. True or False: Everyone diagnosed with MS will experience the same symptoms.
9. True or False: MS is more common in women than in men.
10. What is the most common type of MS?
A. Relapsing-remitting MS (RRMS)
B. Progressive relapsing MS (PRMS)
C. Primary progressive MS (PPMS)
D. Secondary progressive MS (SPMS)